Magda R. AbdelFattah, DMD, MS, FAGD is a graduate of the University of Florida College Of Dentistry. After completing an Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency at the Miami Veterans Administration Healthcare System in Florida, she pursued a Master of Science in Orofacial Pain and Oral Medicine at the University of Southern California.
She is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orofacial Pain, a Diplomate of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine, and a qualified dentist with the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine. She is also a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry.
Before her return to her hometown in South Florida, she worked as an Assistant Professor at the University of Texas Health Science Center School of Dentistry and has several publications in the areas of Orofacial Pain and Dental Sleep Medicine. Her areas of focus are the prevention, diagnosis, and non-surgical treatment of Orofacial Pain and Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction disorders, Snoring, and Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
- the University of Miami, BS in Health Science
- Florida Atlantic University, MS in Biomedical Sciences
- Barry University, MS in Movement Science
- the University of Florida College of Dentistry, DMD
- Miami Veterans Affairs Hospital, AEGD Certificate
- the University of Southern California, MS in Orofacial Pain and Oral Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Orofacial Pain
- Diplomate, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- Qualified Dentist, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine